WooCommerce Currency Switcher 2.2.5 – WordPress Plugin

• Upgrade Your Account to download resource
    Hello Guest ! Upgrade your account to download from our sections Here.
    How to upgrade your account to download resources Learn More.
    Guest need to read through our rules and regulations Learn More.

Jun 15, 2018
WooCommerce-Currency-Switcher-WordPress-Plugin-Free.png

Free WooCommerce Currency Switcher WordPress plugin for WooCommerce store that allows to switch products prices and get their rates converted in the real time on your WooCommerce store site – a must have plugin for your WooCommerce powered online store! Ideal solution to make an online store in multiple currencies!

WooCommerce Currency Switcher WordPress Plugin Free is available as a widget and works in any widgetized area, for flexibility the shortcode option is also available -> [woocs].

WooCommerce Currency Switcher WordPress Plugin Features
  • Compatible – from WooCommerce 2.6.x to WooCommerce 3.3.x
  • Widget and Shortcode – [woocs]
  • You can insert shortcode [woocs]in any place of your site
  • Works fine when cache plugin activated on your site (enable ‘I am using cache plugin on my site’ option)
  • The customer allowed to pay in the selected currency (enable option ‘Is multiple allowed’)
  • 2 more additional AJAXED widgets: currencies rates & currencies converter
  • 2 more additional AJAXED shortcodes: [woocs_rates exclude=”” precision=2]& [woocs_converter exclude=”” precision=2]

Download Nulled WooCommerce Currency Switcher WordPress Plugin

alexpaul

Dec 26, 2018
Free WooCommerce Currency Switcher WordPress plugin for WooCommerce store that allows to switch products prices and get their rates converted in the real time on your WooCommerce store site – a must have plugin for your WooCommerce powered online store! Ideal solution to make an online store in multiple currencies!

WooCommerce Currency Switcher WordPress Plugin Free is available as a widget and works in any widgetized area, for flexibility the shortcode option is also available -> [woocs].

WooCommerce Currency Switcher WordPress Plugin Features
  • Compatible – from WooCommerce 2.6.x to WooCommerce 3.3.x
  • Widget and Shortcode – [woocs]
  • You can insert shortcode [woocs]in any place of your site
  • Works fine when cache plugin activated on your site (enable ‘I am using cache plugin on my site’ option)
  • The customer allowed to pay in the selected currency (enable option ‘Is multiple allowed’)
  • 2 more additional AJAXED widgets: currencies rates & currencies converter
  • 2 more additional AJAXED shortcodes: [woocs_rates exclude=”” precision=2]& [woocs_converter exclude=”” precision=2]
I am using an open currency converter plugin but it's not working properly. I have also installed the WooCommercer switcher plugin following the steps that were mentioned in WooCommerce currency switcher tutorial but still, I am having the same issue it is not switching the currencies. Can you show me a detailed step guide or video to configure it?

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Follow us on Facebook